Cpp Dev Programming Forum

Cpp Programming

#1 Today

Problem with for loop

Problem with for loop

The Spanish edition anthology of poems by Czeslaw Milosz, "Tierra inalcanzable" Xavier Farre in the translation, which appeared last month in Spain, were in the top ten best-selling volumes of poetry by the magazine "El Cultural". Published a book publishing house Galaxia Gutenberg.

Promotion of the anthology took place on 27 April at the headquarters Círculo de Lectores in Madrid. The meeting was attended Farr Xavier Vidal translator, poet and literary critic Jordi Doce and Andrzej Franaszek.

As part of the ongoing Year of Milosz in April and May in Madrid, there were several events to promote works of Polish poet in this country. In the second half of the year the celebration will move to some Spanish-speaking Latin American countries.

#2 Today

MainDev

Administrator

Re: Problem with for loop

T:

Code:

#include <cstdlib>
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
    int i,j,b,h;
    cout << "Podaj podstawe i wysokosc"<<endl;
    cin >> b;
    for(i=-b; i<b+1; i++)
    {
        for (j=0; j<3*(b-abs(i))+1; j++)
            cout << "*";
        for (j=0; j<6*abs(i)+1; j++)
            cout << " ";
        for (j=0; j<3*(b-abs(i))+1; j++)
            cout << "*";
        cout <<endl;
    }
    return 0;
}

R:

Code:

#include <cstdlib>
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
    int i,j,b,l;
    cout << "Podaj bok"<<endl;
    cin >> b;
    for(i=-b; i<b+1; i++)
    {
        for (j=0; j<abs(i); j++)
            cout << " ";
        for (j=0; j<2*(b-abs(i))+1; j++)
            cout << "*";
        cout <<endl;
    }
    return 0;
}

#3 Today

cheap beads

Re: Problem with for loop

Turquoise beads happen to be mainly because attractive discount turquoise beads    at this time as they definitely were definitely as soon as they were definitely damaged by just traditional Egyptian rulers. Turquoise beads were definitely at the same time constructeddiscount argil bracelet together with damaged by just Indians together with innovators. Any universal level of popularity for turquoise beads will mostly get produced by the reality that turquoise is availableevil eye beads with jewelry together with office assistant. One other attribution stands out as the different purple colors for turquoise, that can mainly get described as "turquoise". Turquoise gamesTurquoise Beads a vast selection range for designs, your decide one does not need an exceptional affair that will dress in turquoise. An uncomplicated pendant for turquoise beads appearance mainly because terrific by using a t-shirt simply because it should a good formalised. Appearing multipurpose and even amazing has got generated turquoise any good reputation evil eye braceletsas one of the the majority cool rocks approximately.Indians for southwestern Country identified as turquoise beads "pieces for sky", together with rightly which means that. All the way through story together with around the globe, turquoise is certainly linked to the heavens together with gods.

Board footer

RSS